Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I will survive...hey...hey...

Well, what can I say about the jaw surgery. It was a success and a humbling experience. I was so fortunate to have such a great staff of surgeons, nurses, and an amazing support system(all my family). Everyone took such great care of me. There are absolutely no words to show my gratitude to everyone that prayed, sent flowers, sent cards, and other goodies, sent money, showered us with love, and took care of me. It was such a great experience. The Lord shows us in so many ways that He is in our lives, and I just felt so close to Him during this process. He healed me, provided for me, and allows me to have amazing people in my life. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR GARRETT AND I. We are so fortunate to have you in our lives and you are always in our hearts. We love you all. Please know that we are always going to be here for you too. Family is such a wonderful gift. I am so blessed to have married an amazing man with one the most thoughtful, loving, and warmest family's ever. You guys have made me feel like a part of your family before I even became a part of it(legally anyway..ha). Thank you so much for that, I am so gracious and SO VERY PROUD to call you my family. As for my parents, I cannot muster the words of how grateful I am to have you in my life. You have stood by my side every moment, whether it be good or bad. You have supported me, and gone out of your way to show me how much you love Garrett and I...and for that I am eternally grateful. Last but certainly not least...my darling husband. He was great to me during this process. He made me feel loved even when he said I looked like a fat turtle...ha! He kept my spirits up and made me want to get out of bed each day. It was so wonderful having this time together...frankly I am not quite ready to give that up yet and have him leave me. I am really sad to see him taking things to the ship daily. It reminds me that he will be leaving me soon. With that said...I am SO THANKFUL and SO BLESSED that he is still here, and I have these few precious days still with him. Thank you Lord for the true beauty you have bestowed on me, I am your servant...ready to serve you.

I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell all of Your marvelous works. You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. ~Psalms 9:1-2~

No comments: