Well, I have Garrett here with me for one more week. PRAISE GOD. I don't think I could love one being more then I do him. He brightens my world so much. I truly lose a part of myself every time he leaves. When I meet new people without him, I don't ever feel like they get the true "Tammy"...he is just a huge part of my life and that empty void is there when he is not. When I am around him, I feel like a giddy school girl. He gets away with everything..cause I am soooo happy to have him home and SAFE. I pray that the Lord keeps him out of harms way. It's so hard to have our friends Keith and Judy going through this horrible time in their lives, something that was an accident...and I am sending mine off to face war. I count my blessings everyday, that's why it feels so dumb to just sit back and let him throw himself in the path of danger. I am so proud of him, the man and husband he has become today. He serves our country and gives us the freedom we have all come to love. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about it, but it is so hard sometimes to just let him go. But, I will tell you this, I put 100% of my faith in the Lord, it is the only thing that gives me the strength and lets me know that He will be with us at all times during this departure. So Garrett, please know that I love you with everything I have give, and you are in my prayers every night before I go to bed.
On a lighter note...ha ha!! I want to CONGRATULATE Joanna and Charlie on having their first baby. This is Garrett's baby sister and I am so happy he will be back home to welcome this bundle of joy in the world. YEA!! We are thrilled about that. It reminds me of the time when Garrett was in boot camp while Chance was born. I think I spoke to Garrett twice in boot camp so he had no idea when I was going to go see Erica and the baby. Well, low and behold, he got to give a phone call to Erica when it was just her and I in the hospital admiring this beautiful little boy. Which actually resembled Garrett. It was a moment I cherish always. I am so happy to have gotten to share that with her. Now, I will have beautiful new memories with Garrett welcoming Joanna's sweet little one.
We found out today that my sister, Regina, is having a baby BOY. We never get to use that word in our family. BOY, BOY, BOY!!! Ha Ha!! I hope it is a start of a new trend that Garrett and I can jump into one day. All of us are so HAPPY! I love all my nieces and nephews. They are my little angels of sanity. Thank you Erica and Jamie for raising such amazing kiddos. We adore them. Back to Gina, she has been my partner in crime for a long time now, and I am so happy for her. She has had names picked out since she was going on five years old. This is everything Regina has ever wanted. To be married and be a mommy. She will do great. I do feel a little bad for the little guy because Regina is very particular about the way things look, and the way things should be done. I can't speak for myself but mom said she is in for a treat...hahaha!! We are just teasing her though. She knows how to love and that's all babies need.
Well that is enough for this update, I will blog some post surgery photos in the next one...only if you promise not to save them, print them, or make any albums with them. HA! They are not a nice site by all means, but it's me in all my glory. They probably won't stay up long anyway..ha ha!!
Peace be with you all, and have a blessed night.
1 comment:
What a great Blog. How often do you do this; I try to keep up but never know when a new one is posted.
You are so GREAT with your words and love the Deepness but overall just how genuine it is. Damn, you should start a scrapbook with all these - made me tear up too!
Post a Comment