Saturday, June 20, 2009

The time has come

I just have one more day of work and then jaw breaking time...haha!! I work Monday, then Tues I am going to meet my anesthesiologist and do all my last minute things (groceries, cleaning, laundry). Then at 9pm I will pick my parents up from the airport. I am excited to see them, but wish I had a little bit of time before being wired shut. Ha! Anyway, Garrett will hopefully make it before I go under. I am praying I get to see him before hand, but with the Navy schedule, I am not sure if that will happen. Other then that I have some funny news. My hair dresser called and called the other day. I was working so I couldn't pick up my phone then I finally listened to the messages and she was asking me to be an extra in a commercial. Wow!! How nice, and what a compliment...but NO!!! I am not making a commercial looking like UGLY BETTY!!! I have all these wires and hooks hanging off my braces...haha!! I told her I will make my debut when I get all this over with...Just joking.
Well I am off to finish my book on "dinner thru a straw". I am not convinced that you can really put everything they say in a blender...but when desperate times come to desperate measures..I will let you know.
Last and final my mother in law has a birthday today and I just wanted to give a big ole HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH on here. She has always been there for me and I truly couldn't ask for a better maw in law. Have a great day and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Peace and love to all you good people that keep up with our very dull life...ha!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Tammy...you're so sweet! I won't be able to be there with you Wednesday, but please know you'll be right here in my heart!!!

I Love you,
Sarah