June 25, 2009 ~Thurs~the day after

kept ice on my face every second that I had the chance

my mom will not like me putting this picture cause her and I both did not sleep at all the night before in the hospital. mom voted Balboa as having the worst chairs to sleep in...ha! Sorry mom!
I was so happy to get to spend three weeks with her. We had so many great bonding moments. I don't know what I would do without her. Not even going to go there.

Garrett pulled my TV over to him and watched it while we all just hung out a bit before him and dad had to leave.

still second day, I made it home and feeling comfortable, mom will kill me for putting this one up too, but she was a great nurse...actually my dad was my knight in shining armor as well, he was about the only one that could understand me and he fed me when I was too weak. Love him so very much and felt appreciative

Me and my notepad, I filled that notebook up. There was nothing that was going to keep me quiet. Still the second day, I was trying to smile, but was not achieving my goal

Feeding time, I was real good when I was able to eat. I was hungry all the time, but as you see I could only have clear liquids, yuck! This is still day two, after a very long nap.

The picture up above is dad and Garrett playing the bowling game on the wii.
DAY 3SWOLLEN and BRUISED

Below is June 27th for me so about 3 days out. I know these pictures are not the best..trust me I know, but under the given circumstances, I just don't care..ha! I put it up here to show you some of the bruising.

Garrett in his usual spot doing his usual thing.

Clearly I like this sweatshirt, however this is another day..haha! I did bathe and mom was real good at washing my clothes the minute I jumped in the shower.
June 29, 2009
(5 days out, still swollen and bruised, mouth was still wired shut)

NOW this is all I have, no blackmail later....haha
1 comment:
that was cool to see the progression. The pics aren't bad at all. Glad you feeling better & thx for sharing~
Post a Comment