So my surgeon says not to get sick two weeks prior and what happens...Garrett comes home with some kind of nasty cough, and practically coughs what ever he has on me in one day. Gross I know but it is true...the boy has no sick etiquette. Coughs on everything and everyone..then touches everything. So, there was no saving myself. However since being sick he has been awesome to me. He went to the store got me medicine, all the goods WITHOUT ASPIRIN...I cannot have that two weeks prior to the surgery either. Anyway, he also got me some hot tea from Starbucks and then a breakfast burrito. Now he is cleaning house.WHAT A WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!! WHAT ELSE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR...See, I tell the good and bad. Ha ha!!!! I am still having the surgery. Sick or not, I have everything set up to do it. I will not reschedule. STUBBORN MULE.
Other then that nothing much else going on. Just working hard and all the time. Went to the orthodontist and got my hooks placed for the surgery. Those are to band my mouth shut. It is getting close just a week and a half. I am very ready. Garrett has been extremely busy with work. He is working till 5:30 everyday. That is a long day for him. Plus, every three days he will have duty. Blah.
On the days when Garrett has duty, Crystal and I are taking investment courses. Learning the 17 strategies of investments. Very interesting. I really like it. I love getting educated on this, I think it will be beneficial even if I just use it when Garrett and I are buying a house. We will really focus on it after Garrett goes, will help keep my mind off of that.
I think that is all for now. We are extremely busy...but not in a good way..haha!! My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment