Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catch up!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

First, I want to say I am really getting the hang of the things out here. I am meeting all sorts of really cool girls and getting such an awesome and really positive group of people out here in San Diego.

Second, I have to congratulate Judy and Keith on being preggers with their first baby. So sweet and they will make amazing parents. We already volunteered to babysit.


Third, Judy and I headed to LA to Werner brothers studios to see "Ellen". Very exciting. I have never been to a studio before and it was a really neat experience. I had a dance off with two other ladies and the elderly woman won the Ellen t-shirt...ha ha!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Fourth, Garrett gets home tomorrow on Halloween. CRAZY. He is very ready to be home and relaxing in his own bed. Who wouldn't.

Fifth, my little Abby broke her little 2 year old arm playing on the play ground, prayers are always needed with that little dare devil..haha! She is still cute with that little hot pink cask.Which leaves me with my last statement, ALOHA,I am back from one of the most beautiful, romantic places on earth. I was sad to leave. It is absolutely amazing. I had wonderful flights, our resort was gorgeous, Garrett and I rented a jeep, it was more then I could have ever asked for. PERFECT!! That's about all. I have to clean and get ready for his arrival tomorrow. We are so excited to see Sarah this month. Really looking forward to catching up. I have a few pics I will post and then I will just send the rest when I get the chance. Mahalo!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, my poor little baby with a broken arm rates fifth, I see how it goes. Then you had to put the pic where they look like homeless children or something. Oh well, I guess I'm happy we are in there at all! Haha!

Anonymous said...

I am not trying to anonymous, I forgot what my name or blogger ID or whatever is. Jamie