Sunday, November 16, 2008

10-0 Baby!!!

THIS IS OF OUR TRIP TO TEXAS: Grandpapa and my father
Garrett, Erica, Nana, and me
my father and I My mother and I Sarah(Garrett's momma) and I
Well some of you know, we just got back from Texas. We had so much fun. we were there for a whole 24 hours, but it was full of fun and family. We loved it. The TECH game was awesome. We had so so so so much fun. Of course they won because they are just great. We have a few pics from that.
My friends Laura, Crystal, and I went to the farmers market in OB the other day, we took a few photos next to the cutest mini Volkswagen. I just had to have pictures next to it. The pics didn't turn out that great but here are a few. Not too much has gone on around here. Just trying to keep busy and have fun. That's all for now!!
LAURA AND I
CRYSTAL AND I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Wheels, I love it....Russ