One of my really good friend's Ingrid had her jaw surgery on Oct. 2nd. I feel horrible for her. I got an e-mail today and she said she was glad I didn't see her or I would back out of my jaw surgery. I am getting more nervous about it anyway, but she got in depth with it and I am sure it wasn't even the full description but it made me get a tummy ache. She is one tough cookie so YIKES!!! Plus, she said she was hungry..haha!! I hate that for her and I will really hate that for me.
Second gal on the list is my girlfriend Meredith who had the twins. Baby Garrett is still not breathing on his own. Their nurses call him "the wimpy white boy." Awww, I know, poor little guy. Meredith, had some complications with her blood pressure and loss of blood with delivery, so they had to do two blood transfusions. She is still very weak and recovering slowly. They will all be in the hospital for a while longer. Please keep my gal pals in your prayers. There is a link up at the bottom of this blog next to comments with Meredith's updates for anyone who is interested.
On a lighter note, my sister Regina celebrated her 30th birthday on Oct. 2nd. That's right I said 30. My sister is an old lady...haha!! She doesn't even read the blog and I am giving her a hard time. That's what little sisters do. Anyway, Garrett and I sent her a beautiful bouquet of flowers that sat all day on their porch....haha!!! Clearly they don't use their front door, just the garage!! She is a nut. Love ya REGINA!!! Happy Birthday love!
My mother-in-law is coming out soon. She will be coming out to see us in the middle of November. Garrett is taking leave so he can show her a good time. They have a ton of catching up to do. They see each other once a year....geez Garrett. Kidding, I am exaggerating a little bit, but just a little bit. I will be working most of time while she is out here, unless my surgery gets scheduled by that time. Then, she will see a really bad side of Tammy. An ill, hungry, no make, swollen, SCARY TAMMY!!! haha!! That is all for now, Peace and Love to all.
2 comments:
Yes Tammy keep your blog going. Even though I never comment I check on you every once in a while:)
Breana
Hi Tammy,
Thanks for the birthday wish, see I check your blog. I am mad at you, I was OK with you guys going to Hawii and not visiting us for whatever reasons (you know) but now you are going to Vegas with Brad. Very upset at all the folks that come before you seeing us. Just wanted to get that off my chest, love you, wish we could see you guys for the holidays.
Love Regina
Post a Comment