Friday, April 25, 2008

April 18-25th

Well, today was a day of rest for me. Garrett had to stay at work all night and I slept all day. It was wonderful. I feel alot better tonight. I am excited about that. So, I was watching the news and have decided that it has been a great thing I have never stepped foot in the ocean. SHARK ATTACK AT SOLANA BEACH. Scary stuff. I am so sad for that family.

On a little bit of a lighter note. My parents were in town last weekend. SO MUCH FUN TO SEE THEM. HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY DAD. I loved spending time with them and the rest of my uncles and aunts. Not to mention the NY woman that my uncle married tried to portray her version of a Texan wedding. RIDICULOUS!!!! Ridiculously funny!!! Black boots, Levi's, white shirts, red bandannas, and cowboy hats. How much laughter can one handle. You really had to be there to get the full picture, but I will post a few for those who share my humor. These are my aunts and mom(bridesmaids) My uncle(the best man). The rest is self explanatory. I was the youngest one at this shin-dig!!! Ha!

the lovely bride

my parental units

3 comments:

Judy said...

you have GOT to be kidding me. wow. I'm speechless.

Jamie said...

Looks like fun was had by all. I don't know if i am sorry I missed this or not.

Anonymous said...

Awesome toast given by the Best Man......lol