Monday, April 14, 2008

HOWDY YALL

First of all, Meredith I am so sorry. I want to talk to you very soon. MISS YOU TONS!!! Can't wait to catch up. Second, Garrett is off doing his thing again soooo I decided to have a pool party/grilling party. Funny story!! I didn't even decide to have this party. Everyone from my work thought it would be an awesome idea to have a pool/grilling party and volunteered me...haha!!! Then, they wanted to cancel because it was in the high eighties. They said they were going to be too hot...hahaha!!! Isn't that ridiculous. These people in California are crazy..haha!! Anyway, I am so excited about my folks coming in this weekend. How great. I can't wait. Plus, my cousin called and said he will be coming in June, also a friend since 2nd grade coming out here with her hubby. I am delighted but am getting overwhelmed people. I was starting to get used to being a hermit, your ruining everything...haha!! JOKES!! We are planning on coming home around July 4th...yeah!!! Dr. K is taking off and he told me to go home. I was telling him today that I was planning on taking some time off so it's perfect, just wish it was paid....haha!!! Oh well, can't win them all. Thats all for now. MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!
Right before he left!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

hey! how are you guys??? i just put the best picture EVER on my blog and thought you'd get a kick out it. hysterical!!!