Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!

It was a beautiful day today. Garrett and I had such a pleasant and beautiful weekend. We started the weekend off by going and getting Garrett a new car. It is pretty. I'll let him tell you all the details because he is so proud of it. Which is great, because he deserves it. We had fun going to a Padres game and sitting in the 6th row. I could have touched the players...we were so close, I even caught a ball thrown by cheerleader. It was great. Then we had a weekend of R & R. Rest and Relaxation!!! We went and had our annual shopping spree and came home and cooked out every night. Tonight we are making baby back ribs and potato salad. Yumm!! We are defiantly getting our red meat fix. Other then that, we are just anxiously awaiting our trip home to TEXAS!!! Miss our families! That's all folks!

No comments: