Sunday, August 1, 2010

18 weeks 1 day



Well, we are almost to our half way mark in our pregnancy. I am feeling so much better these days. Ready to exit this stressful job, but fortunate to have a job. I finally found some LONG maternity pants and jeans. I am thrilled about them, not so much the cost, but it feels so much better to wear them, and not have the tight pre-pregnancy clothes I had before. They were so uncomfortable and hard to figure out how to get them to look normal unbuttoned and barely zipped...haha! These photos are taken at my friend Crystal's house. We usually get together on Sunday and eat dinner and hang out. These photos are prior to dinner. If I showed my belly after dinner you would think I was eight months pregnant. I bloat pretty easily. Probably too much information but it's the truth. What you see is what you get with this gal. Haha! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of daddy to be, Garrett. He should be on his long journey home. Very excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel. He does have duty the day he pulls in, but if I can get my big ole preggo belly down those tiny, scary stairs I will bring him dinner and say hello, and show him the baby bump. I am so in love with him and our little miracle growing inside me. God has blessed us in so many ways, and I can't wait to introduce our little guy to our Lord. What an amazing gift to get to share.

No comments: