Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Secrets that I Keep

Sorry everyone, I decided to make the blog private. If you have a google, gmail account you have access to it. I didn't realize when I did it you had to have a google account. SORRY! I made it private because I share alot of person thoughts and experiences on here and got weirded out when a lady I work with started saying things that clearly made her my blog stalker. I just like to keep my home life private from my work life and I don't necessarily want to start watching what I say in fear of what can be held against me at work...soooo I thought this would just save me from having to worry about it. If this is to complicated I will figure something else out. Thanks to my family and friends that read it and even semi enjoy it...haha!!

Christmas is right around the corner. I am thrilled about that...HOWEVER, Garrett has still not received the package I sent him a month ago...not cool. That box was worth alot of time and money... I will be so sad if my guys and gals that I adopted for Christmas end up not getting it. COME ON MAIL...grrrr! I have G on the look out. He said they are going to have another replenish today and he is looking for it..haha!! He wants it to come as badly as I want it to get there.


Speaking of Garrett and Christmas, I am going to miss that guy. It won't feel the same without him. I am in that stage of the deployment where I need it to hurry and be over. I am very ready to have him back in my arms. I never hear from him by phone and emails are far and few between. I know he is just busy, I don't take it personally. I just miss him. He sent me an email the other day about how he is getting the hunting itch....bad. He said he had so much fun when WE went hunting last year. Let me tell you, I do not hunt. I went to look at the country side with him and Charlie and witnessed  a massacre...that's all I'm saying. I don't know why he thinks I am doing that again...but I will have to pass on seeing bambi next time. TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT...Garrett sent me my Christmas early. I received golf clubs and shoes in the mail. I have taken a few lessons already, but plan on getting more serious after the holidays. I am very excited. Garrett is ecstatic. He has been asking me to play for about five years now. About time don't you think.


















That's all I got for now, between work, Christmas parties, shopping, personal life...I have been so so so busy. I am very ready to relax during the holidays, and meet my sweet new nephew...CHASE WARD.

No comments: