This seems very silly to update since everyone I know has a facebook, but I will do it anyway. I just wanted everyone to know Garrett is doing very well, he has hit a few ports already and has taken many great photos. He has manage to relax and play golf in every port so far. He has been working long days and nights. He has only been sea sick once. I am meeting lots of people associated with the ship. Navy wives, mothers, girlfriends, and kiddos. I absolutely love it. It feels so good to have so much support. People that know what it feels like to have your sailor gone. I am thrilled about the upcoming events...in October Alex and Aaron are going to be coming to visit little ole me. Garrett's friend's have been so good to me and so loyal to him in always being there for either one of us. They can always put my mind at ease when he is in harms way. They both know Navy talk. Anyway, November I get to go to Lubbock, Texas and see baby Allie for the first time and all of Garrett's family for thanksgiving...yea!! Then December I will be going to Dallas, Texas to see baby Chase and all the rest of the Batenhorst crew. I am thrilled about welcoming all these new babies. I just want to hug ad kiss all my sweet nieces and nephews. They are all growing up so quickly. Makes me sad. January was suppose to be a wonderful month but has drastically changed, and will be a continuation of waiting and supporting. I am very ready to see my gorgeous husband. I cannot wait for that day. Here are a few pictures of Garrett's trip so far. I am so happy to see him looking so good and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment