I am watching the Tech game right now. The third quarter is getting a little to close for comfort. Anyway, heard from Sarah today and little baby Allie is in the hospital with a very high fever...she is just weeks old so please pray for this little sweet heart. I am so worried about her.
Been emailing Garrett back and forth. He said he is working 16-17 hour days, 7 days a week. It is still going to be a long while til he hits his next port. On his down time...what little bit there is he is playing cards with his friends and trying to catch up on the stats of all the football games. He seems upbeat and very well. Please continue to keep him and all the sailors on the ship in your prayers. They are in the thick of it right now and need all the love and support they can get.
I am getting ready to go to the FRG (Family Readiness Group) meeting on Thurs. Very anxious to meet more wives or girlfriends. I have been hanging out with my girlfriends. Yesterday, we went and did a little shopping and manicures and pedicures. It was GREAT. I haven't done that in a long time. Thanks girlies. Can't wait to do it again.
Not alot going on, just a quick update. Get your guns up...wooohooo!! We just made a touchdown. GO TECH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment