Well,the last month or so I have come to appreciate the blessings in my life. I am coming to the realization to not give up hope when I think things are out of my hands, because quite frankly it was never in my hands to begin with. A Stronger Power holds our fate and with prayer, love, and devotion we will be able to make it through the curves in the road. I was at the hospital visiting a friend and his mom said her biggest obstacle is worrying about things. She said that when you worry, you are sinning. I have dissected that statement ever since. I have never been the type that worries about things. I really haven't. Not because I thought I would be sinning, but just because I didn't want to go crazy, I didn't ever feel that the situation was in my power. I always saw it as a bad thing, like I wasn't motivated enough, or care as much...but I am starting to see that I was really just putting it in God's hands. I have strayed away a few times and don't consider myself more holy then any other person. It just became clear to me that I might have a good thing going on here. While putting my life in God's hands I pray and pray for him to lead me on the right path to righteousness. I don't claim to be the best Christian, but I have surrendered my heart to our Lord, and I thank Him for the multiple blessing He has bestowed on me and my family. With that said I will let everyone know Jamie, my sister, is doing alot better. There were so many things that He provided for us during that situation. She is so blessed and I am truly thankful. Also, Erica has endured more then just delivering a baby, and yet she exudes beauty inside and out. I hope everyone continues to pray for the recovery process of:
Jamie-quadruple bypass, Keith Beasley- brain,heart, and overall healing, Erica-new baby and other, and dad(Jerry)-prostate surgery. Thank you so much for praying for my family and friends. It has been a rough year for alot of good people and I pray and devote my life to lend a helping hand. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you give us.
No comments:
Post a Comment