Sunday, August 2, 2009

...and he is gone

The pictures are in the wrong order, they start at the end...but you guys get the idea...there were so many great pictures to pick from. What wonderful memories. I didn't post them all... I wanted to, but I refrained posting 150+ photos.
I think the hardest thing, is saying bye to the one you love most, knowing they won't return for a very long time. Sending them off to venture in the most dangerous part of the world and having everything completely out of your control. Garrett is my everything, my best friend, soul-mate, my rock. I feel so alone and vulnerable. My heart hurts and I am so lonely...a lonely that only he can fix. He took a part of me with him and I will feel complete when he returns. I am so sad...I just cannot tell you. The worse part is, is that it has only been 2 days. Oh, how I long for his return. I was very happy to have my family here. Madison was my little pick-me-up. She was great, she told me not to cry because Garrett was fighting for my rights, and our freedom. Of course it made me cry more, but she was so sweet and sincere. I enjoyed having them here so much. Here are some pictures of the deployment.

No comments: