Saturday, May 30, 2009

LONG time, no SEE

Well, I am not sure where to start...I feel like I should blog 5 different times just to get everything out. Let's see, I'll start by saying my middle sister, Regina is pregnant. I think she is going on 11 weeks now. CONGRATULATIONS Regina and Clay. We love you guys and are so happy for you. Keep us posted with pictures. Erica, Garrett's sister is about to have her third precious one. We are so happy to get to meet Allie soon. Almost done with the baby news but first I must congratulate Keith and Judy on their beautiful son, Brooks. My dear friend Judy was eight months pregnant when she found out her husband was in a very serious accident. She is the most amazing and positive person I know. She is an inspiration to all that have even heard the story. I know I have alot of you praying for them already, and I know many of you guys in my family and Garrett's have kept up with the updates so that you can have the church pray for them every opportunity possible. But I tell this to the rest of you to reach out and please pray for our dear friends and their families. I am attaching a link so you can read her story. They need prayer, donation, and love from anyone willing to give it. Thank you so much for everyone who has come together to help them and thank you to everyone else for listening.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/keithbeasley

PS. This is not Keith Beasley from Slaton. He is from Lubbock, but I wanted to make sure that there was no confusion. Thanks.

No comments: