Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're back

Well, we have some catching up to do, but we have no pictures yet. Yesterday we got back from Texas. We had a blast and got so spoiled by our families. We got everything we could ever want and more. However, I received some new knifes and Garrett and I took turns using it. It is one gift we love so much. It sounds odd but it's horrible when you have bad knives..haha!! We love everything though! We did so much. I arrived in Lubbock on Christmas day and got to see my adorable nieces, and all of my beautiful family and really good friend Kim. We played games, just enjoyed our lovely chats. Then Garrett drove in and we finally had the chance to celebrate our anniversary together. So much fun. We ate at the double nickle. WONDERFUL!! Then we saw Janell(Keith's mom) and she was delightful as always. Then, we went to his sister's house out in the middle of nowhere and Garrett happily hunted every second of every day. He was overjoyed by all of it. I got him a new gun for our anniversary. He loves it, of coarse he picked it out. We found out ERICA(Garrett's sister) is having another baby. BABY #3. CONGRATS ERICA!!!

We drove back and got back to work today, Garrett came in and I attacked his teeth. I took off the permanent retainer. It had been on too long. We cleaned him up and made him some bleaching trays. He looks GREAT!!!

We are so blessed, we have wonderful friends and amazing families. Everybody in our lives truly made the holidays so joyous and special for us. We are very blessed for everyone in our lives. Thank you all who shared so many wonderful memories and great times.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Hey Tammy! How are ya? I think you caught my old blog right when our modem crashed and I'm just now getting back into it all. I have a new blog - mcmillanchaos.blogspot.com... and I've really enjoyed catching up on you! You seem very happy and it's good to see! Take care!

Regina W. said...

We had a lot of fun too, it was great to see you. Sorry that we missed Garrett. I am excited for our next visit in a few months. I was excited to see my debut on this thing finally but there was no mention. Oh well, I still love you and can't wait to see you.
Regina