Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a beautiful mess

Garrett came home today(Sunday) at 8:00am. He always gets me a breakfast burrito, when he comes home from duty. You should see these burritos in California, they are huge. Not everything is bigger in Texas...ha! It was such a WONDERFUL day. Garrett slept until about 2:00pm, then I made us a late lunch. We got all cozy and watched movies. It was so great, it truly felt like when we were dating. I loved it. Then reality set in and I got up and started packing again. I want to move real bad, but I am just not motivated about this packing business. Anyway, we had a lovely Sunday and I hope the same for all of you. Have a great week and God Bless you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Garrett that Sebastian is engaged as of Saturday...Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Wow, I told him. Shocked, please tell him we say Congrats and Garrett will be calling him very soon. Thanks so much for letting us know Phyllis.
Love,
Tammy

Jamie said...

Hey....like the new page, very pretty. Been real busy with school, kids school and activities. Talk to you soon!