Saturday, August 23, 2008
Loving life
Garrett and I have never gotten to see each other on one of his duty days, but I got a phone call today saying that he just got off watch and all the shops are closed down already. He sounded so helpless and hungry. I got in my car grabbed him some food and rushed to the base. I called him and said I have some food if you are still hungry. He ran down and met me and his eyes just lit up. Made me so happy to see him happy. I love to do things like that. I wish I could put smiles on everyone's face ALL THE TIME!!! haha!! Realistic, I'm just not that good. Ha ha!! So on my way home, I thought I should rent a movie and go to the store and get a bunch of junk and veg out tonight. That's one good thing about being by yourself, you can act like this. I bought so many goodies, that I don't know where to start. I can't wait. I'll pack tomorrow....hahaha!! BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you did that and I LOVE HANGMAN!!! I'm tearing IT UP on here. I'm guessing you don't choose the words? I thought the first one was "Carrollton" but it was "approbation"??? I don't even know what that is...BUT I GOT IT!!!
Post a Comment