SEAWORLD HERE WE COME!!!
First things first, my niece little Abby(1-1/2 years old) bit it. I guess they were at chick-fi-la, when Abby dove off the bench and couldn't get her balance. Fell head first on tile floor and cracked her head open. They rushed her to the ER and put stitches in. Jamie(my sis) said, she holds her hand about an inch from her head and says OWW!!! Barr stayed with her all during the night in case she woke up hurting. What a sweet daddy. 
Secondly, Barr called me today to tell me GREAT news. He and Alexa will be coming to visit us at the end of Feb. I am so so so excited. I will be taking her anywhere she wants to go. This little girl is just so special to me. I love her as though she is my own. Of course I feel this way about all my nieces and nephew. Just wanted to share the latest. 
Last but not least is my beautiful angel Anna. I couldn't leave her out, she has just developed into one of the most intelligent and loving little girls. Brag pages are just about done now...ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment