Saturday, January 12, 2008
the cheese stands alone
Well Garrett and I have conquered another year. I never knew married life could be this great. I feel so fortunate to have the most amazing man in my life. Unfortunately, we did not get to spend our anniversary together. Garrett had to stay on the ship all night, but I have amazing friends so I wasn't alone. My friend Ingrid and I had a blast hanging out. She threw a get together with all of our friends at her house. Loads of fun!!!! I am so sad that she is moving to Georgia on MONDAY!!! I meet a great gal, who is just so sweet and kind and SHE MOVES.....I am trying to let the news soak in. Can you tell?? Haha!! Anyway, I am going to help Odem's pack their trucks up today while Garrett is going mountain biking and to watch the football game with some of his buddies. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone, no need to Garrett a mountain bike, he already went out and got one and all accessories. Happy birthday to Garrett. He said he will get out of the house now and get in shape. WHATEVER!!! Haha! I am also going to get my hair cut today. I am so excited. It looks so drab and just needs a little shape to it. I love my hair guy. He is so great. We have both been soooooo busy at work this week. Working tons of hours. We did get our date night in last night though. We have a Friday date night, and this time I took Garrett to a restaurant in Old town. We went to Old Town when my parents were here and had blast walking around the shops and eating great Mexican food. Garrett says that he likes Old town now....hahaha Sarah. You tried to tell him. Well, have a great weekend, we are off on our small adventures today. After I drink this delicious cup of coffee Garrett made. Much love and hugs to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment