




I will be home in one week. I cannot wait. I want to see everyone so bad. It makes my heart hurt that Garrett will not get to be there with me, but soon. I just need patience. Speaking of my one and only. I received some pictures of Garrett's commissioning ceremony. They were really cool to me because it became even more real then him just being gone, he's on this ship with so many guns on it and all these other sailors. I just realized that Garrett lives a whole other life that I know so little about. All I've known is that he's always gone. It was a real eye opener that I want to learn about what he does, where he goes, and how he stays out of harm's way. Well, I am just blabbing on about nothing. I know Garrett had a wonderful time with his mom and Greg. He was so thankful that they came all that way to see him. Here are some pictures of all events. It took place in Boston, Mass. They went sight seeing and had a great time before he got on the ship and left. They visited the bar cheers and drank beer with Norm..jokes! Anyway, enjoy!
2 comments:
yay for you!!! Have so much fun!!!
Hey girl your pictures are great. Your sister was in the offcie about a week ago. Also i saw her husband fight at the Guns and Hoses fight the police against firefighters in mesquite. Three guys from my husband's station were fighting so went went. So glad your doing good. Deb who took your place is coming back to California too. Her last day is tomorrow. I went to the back. Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe trip. Talk to ya soon I hope.
Love and miss ya, Adriane
Post a Comment