Garrett will be here in 8 days. Wow! I thought this day would never come. I am so excited and cannot stop the butterflies in my tummy. Ingrid and I are going to crack open a bottle of wine this weekend and start making welcome home banners for Garre when he gets off the ship. I am thrilled.
Thanksgiving was great. I loved seeing our families. I was sad that I was so sick when I got to Sarah and Greg's, but they made me feel so blessed to have them there when I was feeling so bad. They took care of me and made everything as wonderful as it could possibly be. I am so thankful to have joined such a wonderful family. I had such an amazing time in Dallas. First, my flights were great. I have never experienced that. Second, it was so great to see all the smiling faces. I even got to see one of my favorite people ever, my cousin Marvin. I loved getting the chance to see my cousins, sisters, parents, and who can forget my adorable nieces. Needless to say I had a wonderful thanksgiving with everyone. Love you all and I hope I made thanksgiving as awesome for some of you as you made it for me. These pics are from Regina's house. Appletini and cosmo's for all.









No comments:
Post a Comment