

top is 11 weeks, bottom is 10 weeks.

Hoping that you all know we are expecting. I wanted to post the ultrasound pic of our 9 week visit. I have my 12 week ultrasound and doctor visit this friday on the 18th and will udpate you guys on our little ones growth. It is such a beautiful and amazing thing to see your baby growing inside you. I was in tears AS ALWAYS(seems to be a theme these days), but I did see Garrett's jaw drop when he saw his little one for the first time. Garrett will not make our twelve week appt due to serving our great nation, but this appointment is just to check for any abnormalities and see the baby's growth and development. I am waiting on Garrett's return before going to see the doctor again, where we will find out the sex of the baby. It will be so much fun finding out together. I hope this finds you all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment