1. My dear friend Judy, her momma, and her beautiful baby boy came out to San Diego. I seriously couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she has a nine month old baby (WHO IS ADORABLE) Last time I saw her she was eight months preggers and chillin on my couch watching football, this time we were hanging on the couch with a sweet baby in between us. haha!! Oh how times change. I had so much fun spending some time with her. Miss you friend.

2. Garrett and I had a birthday, but will put pics of us celebrating together soon. We have alot of holidays and special moments to catch up on.
3.Joanna and Charlie had their sweet baby boy. Charles Cole Walden,II. He is precious and I will be holding him very soon. Garrett and I are going to go home for Easter. When I say home I mean Lubbock, TX. I am excited to see everyone and hold babies, and love on all our families. I am thrilled I am not making another trip home without my sweet hubby.
I think that about sums up March so far. Excited to see what April holds. I hope everyone has an awesome Easter and please keep our dear friend's Keith, Judy, and Brooks in your prayers this Easter holiday. We are praying for the miracle of complete healing.
God Bless you all.
Tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment