My best friend, Crystal and I had a lot of fun in Bakersfield. She spent a lot of her adolescence there and wanted me to meet her lovely parents. It was actually a lot like Lubbock. It was real flat, dry, and lots of agriculture. Not a whole lot to do, so we got mani and pedi's from one of her friend's. We also did some shopping, eating, chatting, played pool, and who can forget wig trying on. It was fun just hanging with my bestie. Here are a few pics from that. It's been about three months since G left. I am very ready for the next 5 to go quickly. Kind of weird to think we would have been half way done if it weren't for the extension. The holidays and upcoming events will make it fly by....HOPEFULLY. I will just be pleased when communication is back up and running. Hope this finds you all well. GOD BLESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment