Garrett's Grandparents send so many wonderful books. Most that our friends and family see when they come to visit and love to look at. This last time she sent us books, we both stayed up very late because we couldn't put them down. She sent letters from Garrett's great uncle (I believe) while he was in the war. Garrett really got a kick out reading them. Ramona always sends great magazines or books about scrapbooking or great recipes. I love them all, but took a real liking to this Taste of south. Great recipes and I recommend it to all. We love our thoughtful family and wish we could be close. MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
YUCK!! Tomorrow is MON!!
Garrett's Grandparents send so many wonderful books. Most that our friends and family see when they come to visit and love to look at. This last time she sent us books, we both stayed up very late because we couldn't put them down. She sent letters from Garrett's great uncle (I believe) while he was in the war. Garrett really got a kick out reading them. Ramona always sends great magazines or books about scrapbooking or great recipes. I love them all, but took a real liking to this Taste of south. Great recipes and I recommend it to all. We love our thoughtful family and wish we could be close. MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw that you went there and mentioned wanting to go there when we were headed to a Padre game. Keith's cousin was driving so he drove us by it. We were going to Coronado two days ago and I say it again (about wanting to go) and I even write it down so I don't forget. Yesterday it burns down. Why me???
I hated to hear the place burned down. It was quite a gathering place. I love the "Hotel California" selection on the playlist. Awesome! Eagles are my favorite oldster group.....Russ
Post a Comment